Nutec Flat Sheets are an economical, multi-purpose building board that can be used in diverse exterior and interior applications, ranging from cladding, eaves linings and fascias to ceilings, partitioning, panelling and suspended flooring.
Nutec High-Density and Medium Density flat sheets provide considerable scope for design flexibility and creative expression. Used as a flat vertical surface, Nutec Flat Sheets are produced in a smooth or textured finish. They are supplied in a neutral colour that can accept a wide variety of coatings and paints to suit the palette of any application.
The range includes Nutec Tongue & Groove that is available in a plain or realistic wood grain finish and is suitable for use in a variety of applications, both interior and exterior. Supplied in a natural colour and, as it is compatible with a variety of paints, the timber-like finish can be enhanced with wood stain varnishes or paint techniques.
- Gable ends
- Internal panelling
- Gable cladding
- Prefabricated housing
- Steel & Timber frame houses & steel frame interior/exterior walls
- Sandwich panels (Double skin light weight steel infill)
- Steel beam and column lining (Aesthetic finish)
- Permanent shuttering
- Toilet and shower partitioning
- External facades (stone chip finish)
- External facades (paint application)
- Suspended floors
- An economical all-purpose building board which is unaffected by moisture and therefore ideal for internal and external use in almost any application.
- Relatively light in weight and can be supported on light gauge metal frames or light timber structures. These factors facilitate easy handling and erection and are major benefits on projects where low mass construction is an important factor.
- Non combustible and provide perfect protection against flying sparks.
- Resistant to corrosion and are unaffected by ultraviolet light.
- Designed to have good thermal properties when compared with other building materials. The thermal properties of Nutec Flat Sheets compare very well with other building materials available on the market.
- Manufactured to the highest internal quality standards and compliance is ensured by strict quality assurance programmes in the production process as well as stringent testing in our laboratory.
- Nutec Flat Sheets are manufactured to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- All Nutec Flat Sheets carry a SABS mark for compliance to the specification SANS 803.